La Belle Au Bois Gourmand: Restaurang Movitz

Monday, February 6, 2012

Restaurang Movitz



While wondering about Stockholm, I feel like recommending a spot right in the old city center where you can find affordable and tasty food in a romantic atmosphere.
My friends and me ordered a three-course-menu for 199 Swedish Crowns (at that time almost 19 €).
We chosed the fish proposals, as we wanted to try the Salmon as we were in Scandinavia –what a cliché!
Our expectations were fulfilled.
To tell the truth, I now see that the prices have risen: I think this is due to our European crisis or the normal growth of prices from time to time: I’ve been there in 2007.
To eat or drink cheaper, impossible not to mention that Movitz has a separate area dedicated to its pub.





KÄLLAREN MOVITZ

Tyska Brinken 34
111 35 STOCKHOLM (Gamla Stan)
Tel: 08 - 20 99 79
Fax: 08 - 10 08 96
Epost: hovmastaren@movitz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment